You’re engaged?! Congratulations! One thing on your to do list is to set up a registry, and we are here to help you build a fun stress free registry of your dreams with our five top tips:
1. Take this opportunity to mix up your dinnerware and add interesting colors and shapes back with basics. There’s nothing like adding a pop of color to your table.
Dinnerware and Servingware by MUD Australia from $4.95
2. There isn’t a rule that says registry items have to be boring and practical, so have a little fun and use it as a chance to reflect your style as a couple.
$100 VOUCHER TOWARDS AN AQUABUMPS VERTICAL PRINT by Aquabumps
3. Registry items can be a mix of items you will use every day, as well as special gifts that are reminder of your wedding.RESIN VASES by Keep Resin from $55
4. Think about your lifestyle as a couple when choosing products. On Sundays do you sleep in or are you both up early for a bike ride? Then fill your linen closet with interesting textures and quality fabrics or be the coolest newlyweds out there and ride with your loved one off into the future!
CEMENT PURE LINEN KING SAC SET by In The Sac $595
SOMMER WOMENS BICYCLE IN BOSTON RED by Papillionaire Bicycles $799
5. Consider a frame or two as there will be a few photos of the wedding that you will want to display.
KATE SPADE NEW YORK ROSY GLOW FRAME 5x7 by Kate Spade $179
For more information, head to the Wedding List Co website or visit us at our Toorak store.
1300 441 109