Grilled Swordfish and Asparagus
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
2 x 150g Swordfish Steaks
3 tbsp Olive Oil Salt and Pepper to taste
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 bunch of Asparagus
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 tsp Capers
1 Lemon, zest and juice Dill Tips, for garnish
- Place the swordfish on a baking sheet and pat dry
with a paper towel. Drizzle over the olive oil and
rub all over the fish. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a Woll Diamond Lite 28cm Grill Pan over a medium high heat, then turning down to medium heat once hot.
- Place the fish and allow to sear for 2–3 minutes on each side until the middle is still slightly raw. Set aside.
- Using the same Woll Diamond Lite 28cm Grill Pan, place it back on medium heat. Add the olive oil and heat for 30 seconds.
- Add in the asparagus and cook for 3–5 minutes until cooked through. Season and set aside.
- Place the Woll Diamond Lite 20cm Frypan on medium heat again and add in the butter and allow to melt. Add in the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds before adding in the capers and lemon.
- Stir and allow to heat through for 30 seconds before pouring it all over the fish and asparagus. Garnish with some dill to serve.
Woll Diamond Lite Induction Grill Pan 28cm
The WOLL Diamond Lite grill pan is a lightweight revolution in the kitchen. Made with our unique squeeze-casting technology, it’s wonderfully light and exceptionally strong for easy stovetop grilling, including induction surfaces. Get the perfect sear on meats and vegetables with the heat-efficient ridged surface – and clean up in no time thanks to our 5-layer non-stick technology.
Woll Diamond Lite Induction Frypan 20cm
The WOLL Diamond Lite frypan is a lightweight revolution in the kitchen. Made with our unique squeeze-casting technology, it’s wonderfully light and exceptionally strong, with a 5-layer non-stick surface. The 6mm thermal base gives you fast, even heat distribution with no hot spots, for quick, perfectly cooked meals every time.