Hosting can be stressful and creating a relaxed grazing table is an easy way to keep it a stress free and fun night!
Just flow these five simple steps and you'll create your own stylish grazing table.
Five steps to the perfect grazing table.
1. Height - If there is no height on the table it will become very flat and two dimensional. Use tiered cake stands to create height.
2. Colour – Make sure all your colours match well and don't clash.
3. Food - Choose a variety cheeses, crackers, fruits, nuts, dips and cured meats.
4. Texture - Use wooden and marble boards, servers and porcelain bowls.
5. Flowers - As a finishing touch add a bunch of flowers to the table to bring it to life.