There is no way our beautiful stores would be as magical as they are with out the engine room that is our Storeroom. Our beautiful Minimax Norwood store is looking for a part-time Store Stock Controller to drive our back of house operations and support the success and continued growth of our business in this location. A magical customer experience is everyone’s number one priority, using your great attention to detail, sense of urgency and well-honed time management skills you will be an essential ingredient to our recipe for success for this mission.
Working with the Store Management team in this pivotal role, you will ideally come from storeroom experience, bring genuine relationship building skills and be able to prioritise and problem solve effectively to ensure Minimax Norwood’s service to the customer is truly magical.
Your day will consist of:
• Leading and co-ordinating the storeroom team in all aspects of storeroom operations.
• Receiving all incoming goods, checking delivery details and invoices for 100% accuracy, and following Minimax procedures.
• Preparing all outwards goods and keeping accurate records of all stock movement within the store.
• Actioning all goods handling requirements to maintain an accurate record of stock holding, including invoice processing, stock ticketing, storage of excess product, lodging claims and discrepancies.
• Work with the Store Manager in prioritising back of store objectives, championing stocktakes and strong stock management outcomes
• Support the store visual merchandiser and team members in distributing stock to the shop floor.
• Housekeeping of storeroom locations including organisation, allocation of space, recycling and rubbish disposal
• Ensuring all Occupational Health & Safety policy compliance
• Carry outs for customers and uploading of trucks/pallets when required.
This role is 25-30 hours and may involve early start times and alterations during our peak sales periods and thus some flexibility is required.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Experience leading a small team while also enjoy being part of a wider store team
• Proficiency in paperwork and computers, with a keen eye for detail and excellent organisational skills
• Have strong communication skills and a positive attitude.
• Process driven and able to follow and implement company policies
• Enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment and achieving goals
• Physically able to lift heavy loads
• Enjoy working independently as a member of the Minimax team
Minimax is a kitchenware and homeware retailer with over 50 years of heritage, and stores in South Australia, Victoria and Tasmania. Our people are at the heart of the success of Minimax as we take pride in being passionate, giving recognition, having integrity, being determined and striving for excellence.
Benefits & Rewards:
• Employee Benefits Program
• Generous discounts on homeware and photographic products
• Working with a great team culture and supportive management team
Click on the apply button to forward your resume and cover letter.
Minimax is an equal opportunity employer