We currently have 3 roles available:
- Social Media Coordinator
- Christmas Casual Retail Sales Assistants
- Christmas Casual ECommerce Fulfilment Assistants
Social Media CoordinatorMinimax Pty. Ltd. Southbank, Victoria
CALLING ALL SOCIAL MEDIA CHAMPIONS
Are you passionate about social media?
Do you thrive on creating & building quality content?
Can you engage audiences and build social communities?
Do you embrace challenges and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment?
Do you have a deep passion for all things related to the home?
If this sounds like you, we would love to meet!
At Minimax we have big plans and a lot to share with our loyal customer base, while also growing our online community. To bring these plans to life we are on the hunt for a Social Media dynamo to drive this next stage of our digital journey. Working as part of the Marketing Team you will be responsible to build all our social media channels that are in alignment with our current brand planning, while always on the hunt for new content opportunities.
You will have experience in building a social media following and communicating a brand to those followers. This position is perfect for someone looking to join a brand with a long retail history. An ideal fit for someone with agency background with a keenness to focus on one brand or someone within retail social media brand marketing.
Who We Are:
Minimax is a kitchenware and homeware retailer with over 50 years of heritage. Our people are at the heart of the success of Minimax, we are passionate, professional, hands on and driven. We work hard to deliver in a fast paced and deadline driven retail marketing environment. Our Social Media Champion will be based in our Southbank Head Office but will also visit stores plus other locations required to fulfill their tasks.
Who You Are:
- You have a minimum 3 years’ experience in a marketing, social media and/or content creation role.
- You are a creative thinker that will tell stories that delight, educate and entertain our customers.
- You are self-motivated, energetic and driven to create an extraordinary Social Media identity for Minimax.
- You have experience in reporting of measurable ROI and social media sales channels.
- Experience in Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and skilled in creating video & still photography content.
- Highly organised with an attention to detail.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders that will challenge and inspire you.
- Capable of creating, sourcing, organising and producing content.
- You must be all over the daily detail, yet confident with big picture planning.
- You will embrace this role and the brand as if it’s your own, bringing spades of initiative & enthusiasm - more than what we have considered.
- Passion and knowledge of kitchenware, homeware, cooking and entertaining would be ideal.
What is on Offer...
- A competitive remuneration package together with staff discount on homeware and photographic products.
- Training provided on products.
- Great team, culture, brand and head office support.
- Employee Benefits Program.
If you have the energy, passion, experience, and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity, Apply now via the seek link below.
Minimax is an equal opportunity employer
Christmas Casual Retail Sales & ECommerce Fulfilment Assistants
As our busiest time of the year approaches, Minimax is looking for team members who can provide an extraordinary customer experience both on our shop floors and through our ecommerce fulfilment locations. If you’re passionate and energetic about helping people, love quality products and sharing your knowledge about them and eager to make someone’s day, then submit your resume below!
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Available throughout mid-October, November, December and January including weekends, public holidays and extended trading hours
- Passionate about making someone’s day by providing an extraordinary experience
- An excellent communicator willing to learn and share knowledge
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Previous relevant experience preferred
Must be available for commencement in early mid-October.
Our Ecommerce fulfilment centres are located at Bentleigh East Warehouse, Norwood Store and Cambridge Warehouse when selecting below.
If you’re keen join our magical Minimax team this Christmas, apply now!
Join Our Team
Minimax is always looking out for staff to join our team.
If you think you would be a benefit to the team, please CLICK HERE to email us your CV and we will be in touch.